GENERAL OVERVIEW: SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR (PART-TIME)
As Social Media Coordinator, you’ll get to work on the COOL Church Storyteller team and alongside our
Full Creative Team to build engagement with those who interact with our church through our digital channels.
- Build up and train volunteers in the COOL Storytellers team
- Manage social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & TikTok), including ideation, writing, scheduling, and posting content.
- Define and implement measurable strategies and campaigns to meet our digital presence objectives.
- Create and drive social media plans + content calendars
- Lead weekly brainstorming meetings with other members of the COOL Church creative team.
- Oversee all of the COOL Church interaction on all channels, including responding to comments and direct messages.
- Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns
- Analyze our digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the companyʼs marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaignʼs performance against the KPIs
- High Proficiency with all popular social networks — design, functionality, features, users
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and high problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in using Google Drive, Google Photos
- Experience in writing and overseeing content creation
- Associates degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing, digital marketing
- Availability during the workweek (M-F), Sundays, and some Saturdays
- Proficiency with using photo and video editing software, I.e. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro